Sunday, 5 June 2011

Arrival.....

Well I have arrived, having spent a lovely day with Gaynor, my daughter and Libby, one of my granddaughters. We arrived at Glasgow last night and stayed in a hotel. we've had a lovely day playing golf, in Xscape, followed by a lovely meal.
Many thanks Gaynor for the lift, I do appreciate it, even tho you do have a long way to travel back.
Made first pronunciation error, told you I would make many. Milngavie is pronounced Mull Guy! Why can't they spell it that way then? Foreigners!!
B & B is lovely. Only one other guest, who is starting the walk tomorrow. Not met him yet. Will chat to him over breakfast.
I am going to chill tonight, read my book, or watch a film. Plenty to dvd's to choose from here.
Weather forecast looking good. Cloudy, light winds and about 12 degrees. Lovely to walk in. Only 12 miles. nice warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment