One week before my daughter, and grandaughter take me and drop me off at Glasgow - Do they not know that I know my way back from there - you would think they would pick a more remote place if they wanted to lose me!
Finishing off my shifts at work by Weds am, and literally got one day left to flex the muscles - tho if you want to know the truth I can no longer get my wellies on! My calf muscles have grown so much!
Looking forward to going and starting. Trying to be really disciplined to on the suitcase. Chose the small one, so that I can't take too much. Although I do expect quite a bit of rain, so changes needed. Perhaps I should just walk in swimsuit and kagool! Well at least Nessie (Loch Ness) would not show his head if I did that. He would dive to deepest part and stay there. The shock would send him reeling!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment